CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Not just another stampin blog...: Parade of Papers Stop #4 - and Blog Candy!

Hi everyone! School's almost out, so I will get back to bloggin again, come June.

In the meantime, come join me in a fun parade.

This month Stampin' Up! is having a buy 3, get 1 free promotion with our designer paper series.

Some very creative girls have gotten together and created a blog parade with each stop featuring one of our designer series papers.

The link below is for the 4th stop, from there, you can go on to the next one or go back to the first three.

Have fun!!

Not just another stampin blog...: Parade of Papers Stop #4 - and Blog Candy!

1 comments:

Amy J said...

Hi Jyll

Guess what? You are the winner of my blog candy!! Send me an email with your address and I'll get it sent ASAP!

Congrats!

Amy J